The following forms are necessary for us to process your GI Bill® benefits.
Complete each semester:
- Visit the Use VA Educational Benefits page and submit a "Continued Request"
- During the process, you will be asked to remind your advisor to complete a Veterans Progress to Degree form. (Who's my advisor?)
- VA Educational Benefits - Early Release of Funds (for Ch. 33 Post 9-11 GI Bill users receiving additional financial aid)
Complete/provide as a new/readmitted student:
- As a new or readmitted student, please visit the Use VA Educational Benefits page and select "New Request"
- Armed Forces Residency information and e-forms
- Application for the Yellow Ribbon Program (only for students living in Missouri)
- Certificate of Eligibility from the VA - this comes in the mail 4-10 weeks after you complete the Veterans Online Application (VONAPP).
- Department of Veterans Affairs education handouts and forms (external link) - includes direct deposit, application for VA education benefits, etc.
- Students Called to Active Military Duty
- Kansas Residents: Deceased Military Personnel Enrollment Without Charge For Spouses And Dependents