The following forms are necessary for us to process your GI Bill® benefits.
Complete each semester:
- Enrollment Certification Worksheet (Undergraduate | Graduate) - will need advisor's signature. (Who's my advisor?)
- Anticipated Financial Aid or Scholarships (only for Ch. 33 Post 9-11 GI Bill users)
- VA Educational Benefits - Early Release of Funds (for Ch. 33 Post 9-11 GI Bill users receiving additional financial aid)
Complete/provide as a new/readmitted student:
- KU Veterans Information Sheet
- Armed Forces Residency information and e-forms
- Application for the Yellow Ribbon Program (only for students living in Missouri)
- Certificate of Eligibility from the VA - this comes in the mail 4-10 weeks after you complete the Veterans Online Application (VONAPP).
- Department of Veterans Affairs education handouts and forms (external link) - includes direct deposit, application for VA education benefits, etc.
- Students Called to Active Military Duty
- Kansas Residents: Deceased Military Personnel Enrollment Without Charge For Spouses And Dependents