The University of Kansas is here to help support you academically, professionally, and personally. Our team of veteran support is here to help you navigate KU, as well as the community and VA services that are available to you.
- VA Resources on Campus — This section details services provided by our Kansas Commission of Veteran Affairs and VetSuccess on Campus Representatives located on campus.
- KU Student Veterans of America — Open to all KU students, including those who support the military but have not served. KU SVA’s mission is to assist military-affiliated students as they persist to graduation by serving the military community, facilitating professional development, and providing leadership opportunities.
- KU Veterans Alumni Network — Open to all military-affiliated alumni and friends.'
- Veterans Upward Bound — VUB is designed to motivate and assist veterans in the development of academic and other requisite skills necessary for acceptance and success in college. The program provides assessment and enhancement of basic skills through counseling, mentoring, tutoring and academic instruction in the core subject areas.
- Deployment/Military Activation —This is to provide basic information to students who pay fees for a term and are subsequently called to active duty after classes start (excluding enlistments).