The KU Military-Affiliated Student Center (KU MASC) provides services tailored to military-affiliated students. Our goal is to enable you to succeed as you (1) transition to the University of Kansas campus; (2) persist to graduation; and (3) transition into your next chapter in life.
Each year we assist hundreds of military-affiliated students as they pursue an education at KU. We can also be your liaison with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to help you understand how to apply for and receive educational benefits.
We provide services to:
- discharged and retired veterans
- active duty military
- members of the National Guard and Reserves
- ROTC cadets
- spouses and dependents of military and veterans
We serve as KU’s centralized resource for the military-affiliated community, enabling our students to achieve their academic, personal and professional goals as they transition to, through and beyond the university.
We aspire to be leaders in comprehensive military-affiliated student programming & services.
Military-Affiliated Student Center provides services to students attending school in different locations.
For Lawrence location inquiries, visit us in Summerfield Hall Room 345.
- We are open 8-5 Monday through Friday and closed on all state holidays.
- For all other questions call 785-864-2458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: KU Military-Affiliated Student Center, 1300 Sunnyside Ave., Lawrence, KS 66045